Thursday, 20 February 2014

Mad Men Challenge!!!


Last year I was eight months pregnant and too late to be apart of Julia Bobbin's Mad Men Challenge by the time I had heard of it. I LOVE the clothes on Mad Men (I don't like the actual show though. Shhh!!! The same can be said of "Marie Antoinette" but that is for another post!). So even though I am pretty darn busy right now trying to sell my home and sleep train my baby, I have to do this. At least I am going to try.


I love this dress but unfortunately Barbie was the only model I could find right now.


I was going to try to make the dress out of a silky emerald like the original but then I found this fabric on sale and fell in love. The pattern is a "Made by Gertie" that I am going to tweak a bit to make it a little more modest.

 Wish me luck!



2 comments: