Friday, April 24, 2015

Cinderella T-Shirt Knock-Off




Did any of you get to see the live action Cinderella movie recently? I was fortunate enough to and I LOVED it. It was so cute. 


 I saw this shirt a little while after and I knew I wanted to try to make it.


This was my grand experiment. I wish I had done a better job making a copy of the original but this will do. 


 I thought this shirt was the perfect almost periwinkle color.


 I did a straight stitch for the sequins and then a zig zag stitch to attach the shoe to the shirt. It was the only way I could get it to work for me!



I did get this fluffy skirt for 60% off! Too bad my husband thought it was awful. Also too bad, I don't care! I love it!



I tried it with this skirt too and it was more acceptable to mi amor. Then I wore this shirt for the rest of the day. I'm going to call it a win!

3 comments:

  1. It turned out so great! I love the color shirt you used too. I think it looks better than the original. I must say that I LOVE that fluffy skirt. It makes it look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know that I am about five years old at heart....but I can't help myself! You're the best! :)

      Delete