Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Leopard Dress


 THIS DRESS!!!


 We have a love/hate relationship.


 Things were going great with new pinless sewing skills until I had a deadline to meet....and late night sewing almost killed me again! My seam ripper and I spent a lot of quality time together. I know better but I did it again!!!


  Maybe I'm hallucinating but I swear the fabric stretched a lot!


Honestly though, I love this dress! The color of the fabric is great and I used the Joan dress pattern, which is awesome! I made this dress for New Years, but the extent of my celebrating will be some Martinelli's and going to bed early!

Happy New Years!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous on you and it's not a cheesy leopard print, either. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Real fashion fabric helps a lot!

      Delete
  2. That dress is awesome! You totally look like a million bucks in it and the girl everyone would want to be around at the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...tell that to my mom! You are a sweetheart!!!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the fabric... can you tell us where you sourced it? Pretty please!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course! Hobby Lobby. It was in their fall fashion apparel so it might not be around now...

      Delete