Thursday, March 31, 2016

Post Pregnancy Life



I really should be napping but I have written this post in my head so many times I need to actually write it! My sweet baby is here and we all feel very blessed. 

I haven't done much sewing however the little bit I have I want to share!

I made this hospital gown from fabric my aunt gave to me. I loved having something unique and comfortable to wear while I was there.



I knew I might run out of time to make a blessing outfit so I made sure to get it done before my baby was born. It's actually kind of exciting to make an outfit for a boy!




(Baby and I right before we left for home!)




Another reason I did not sew a lot- freezer meals. All my extra time I used making these. I made about 40 of them and it was well worth it! It's the best present I could've given myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment