Saturday, June 13, 2015

The "Ella" Cinderella Dress






We thought the latest "Cinderella" movie was pretty cute! I've seen costumes from the movie at stores and I knew I had to try to make one for my little girls.




 I used the same simplicity pattern I used to make the Anna Coronation dress and then I added the sash and butterflies to the top.


 The Original Dress that inspired me


 I love this color! I love how the glittery sheer fabric looks too.


The dresses at the store were $30 and although they looked cute, this dress cost $20 to make and it is much more solid and princess like, in my opinion.

 
 I put a floral lining inside the dress because I had this cute fabric and I thought it went along with the whole feel of the dress.

I'm happy with how it all turned out!


1 comment: