Monday, March 30, 2015

This and That

 I'm trying to let go of a lot of expectations of perfection and just do things that make me happy. 


 The sewing machine cover I had made before didn't make me happy so I modified it.


 I adore this fabric on the side but I'm never sure what I should do with it. So I put a bit of it in a place I can see more often!



My happy place! I cleaned it up for the photo but I think I should leave it this way!



 I also finally tried my hand at making my own bias tape binding. It wasn't as scary as I thought! I think I will make more of my own in the future. I used this helpful tutorial.


 

I used the tape on this bib made from a towel! This is the best bib ever! My kids can't reach around and pull it off of themselves! It rocks my world. Here is the link to that tutorial. 


2 comments: